Each Rising Kites bag contains educational resources, gifts, and items of encouragement for families new to the Down syndrome community.
Our bags are compact, taking up little shelf space in order to be easily stored in healthcare facilities.
- A Personal Letter from the Grandholm family
- Welcoming a Newborn with Down Syndrome: A New Parent’s Guide to the First Month by Nancy McCrea Iannone and Stephanie Hall Meredith
- I Am Me by Katelyn Herrygers
- Connect Card
- Therapy Journal from The Glory Days, Co.
- AAP Guidelines for Families of Children with Down syndrome
- Toy Kite
- Toy Rattle
- Brochures for state and local resources
If you are from a facility within the United States that would like to distribute our bags please make a request here:
If you would like to request a bag for yourself or for a family you know of who has learned recently that their child has Down syndrome you can request one here. *
**Please note that we currently do not ship bags internationally: