Each Rising Kites bag contains educational resources, gifts, and items of encouragement for families new to the Down syndrome community.
Our bags are compact, taking up little shelf space in order to be easily stored in healthcare facilities.
- A Personal Letter from the Grandholm family
- Welcoming a Newborn with Down Syndrome: A New Parent’s Guide to the First Month by Nancy McCrea Iannone and Stephanie Hall Meredith
- I Am Me by Katelyn Herrygers
- Connect Card
- National Park Access Park Information Card
- American Association of Pediatrics’ Healthcare Information for Families of Children with Down Syndrome
- Toy Kite
- Toy Rattle
- Pamphlets for state and local organizations
If you are from a facility that would like to distribute our bags please click here.